Partner With The New Mexico Runners For The 2022-23 Season!
7 reasons why you should consider sports sponsorship in your brand marketing strategy:
1. Build brand awareness: Your brand can leverage marketing benefits from our sports team, athletes and events. These sponsorship opportunities are highly visible, offering exposure to many consumers. Brands can drive marketing by getting your brand name, logo and mission in front of fans when most engaged in sports.
2. Drive excitement around your brand, your products and services: Sports excites consumers, so pile onto the excitement by partnering with our athletes, team and events to put your brand and mission in the heart of the exciting conversation.
3. Increase product or service sales: Sport teams, stadiums, sports events and athletes all directly drive sales, by giving your brand the benefit of having a booth in the stadium, or using athletes to promote you Kickstarter / Indiegogo / Amazon / E-commerce campaigns.
4. Market an expansion to a new geography: When expanding into a new geography, what better way to announce your brand’s arrival and generate a marketing buzz, than through a partnership with our sports team, at our games or with our athletes. Field marketing teams love the ability to use athletes on a local level.
5. Market a launch of a new product: When launching a new product, your brand will need to drive excitement and awareness through multiple marketing channels to get as much attention and sales as possible. Our sports team will provide that platform.
6. Drive more website views: Get back-links from our athletes and our team website to your company website via logo placement on ours. You can include your company website link in our athlete's, team's or event social media profile, pinned post or feed. This is a perfect way to generate interesting content from the athlete, our team or event to include in the company blog.
7. Sell to a new, highly appealing target audience: Athletes spend a lot of money on gadgets, services, fashion and luxury goods. What better way to break into this elite community then getting exposure to a few of them using a sponsorship deal with us. Word of mouth marketing is huge among athletes, locker room chats on new products, athletes seeing what the other is wearing and using.